Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- American Heart Association cancels conference due to violent Baltimore protests
- New initiative to get heart, stroke treatment guidelines to patients faster
- Researcher to highlight for legislators the importance of research funding
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
Find us on Facebook
338 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Double whammy: When you have type 2 diabetes, your risk for heart attack and stroke goes up. Learn the risk...
1014 34 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 2:33pm
Woosah. Woosah. Too much stress can damage your heart. Try these tricks to keep calm. How do you chill out...