Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Wireless pacemaker using new technology found effective and safe in most patients
- Basketball league helps African-American men control blood pressure
- More high school athletes using smokeless tobacco
- CVS says its halt in cigarette sales reduced sales at other retailers
- Vietnam vet’s life after his own death on the battlefield
Find us on Facebook
34 1 8 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Our recent survey brought to light a long list of challenges associated with heart failure, but there are steps you...
128 2 26 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Vietnam veteran Sonny Herr lived with shrapnel in his heart for more than four decades, until he needed bypass surgery...