When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- CPR Throwdown: A fun, intense way for professional lifesavers to sharpen their skills
- Young women less likely to be prescribed or take post-heart attack meds
- Revlon fundraising competition supports women’s health
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
Find us on Facebook
77 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 13th, 2015 at 5:00pm
What do you plan on doing in the next 40 seconds? If it’s sharing this video or contacting your legislator,...
A lot can happen in 40 seconds
Did you know that every 40 seconds, lightning strikes the earth 4,000 times? In those same 40 seconds, someone will die of heart disease or stroke. Researche...
232 9 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 13th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Are you experiencing an abnormal heartbeat, breathlessness and fatigue? Talk to your healthcare provider to see if you are one...