When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Small town hit by tornado stays in fight against heart disease
- Almazan honored for helping underserved populations get healthier
- LA County fire chief honored for CPR education efforts
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
Find us on Facebook
211 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 8:43pm
1 in 4 of our recent survey respondents reported not having enough support in their struggle against heart failure. We...
287 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 7th, 2015 at 1:33pm
The irony of the moment couldn’t have been more obvious that day. During lunch with a friend, Julie said, "I’m...