The American Heart Association and The Huffington Post are producing a new series to address important, timely topics in heart health and wellness. The series, which launched Tuesday, features American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown and other experts who will examine the issues related to heart disease and provide […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
27 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 6:00pm
Inspiring story! Shannon Cockrell shares her journey after her child was diagnosed with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect,...
90 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00pm
Perk up the traditional green bean casserole tomorrow with the heart-healthy and tasty version.