Lazy days of summer? Not so fast. The three-month period between Memorial Day and Labor Day can be one of the busiest – and most stressful – times of the year. With the kids home from school, vacations on the horizon, and an increased social calendar, summer can take […]
- Global experts gather in Dallas to discuss CPR and emergency cardiovascular care
- Obama details ‘precision medicine’ research initiative
- Efforts to prevent heart disease and stroke aim to curb rising medical costs
- Heavy drinking in middle-age may increase stroke risk more than traditional factors
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: From overseeing stroke care to being a stroke patient
Find us on Facebook
494 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 11:09pm
Do you have your healthy recipe game plan ready? Try these pulled pork sliders and share your recipes with us!
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 8:12pm1384 46 View on Facebook
Do you have your red attire ready? National #WearRedDay is February 6th. What are you wearing?