Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Future one-time treatment could lower cholesterol for life
- Her name is Faith, and research helped fix her heart and her mom’s
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
Find us on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 22nd, 2014 at 9:18pm95 View on Facebook
Her journey is why. We all have dreams and goals that are worth staying healthy for. What are yours?
American Heart Assocation "Takeoff" Life is Why
Life is Why is the new anthem of the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association. Life is Why was developed to capture the momentum of our gro...
American Heart AssociationDecember 22nd, 2014 at 8:45pm55 1 View on Facebook