Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Hunter Wood: Determination and perseverance
- Fox features Teaching Gardens during ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine,’ other hit shows
- Bran Lackey’s heart could not stop him from jumping to raise money
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Stroke at 24 changed her personality – in a good way
- Low health literacy linked to heart failure deaths after hospitalization
Find us on Facebook
226 9 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 3rd, 2015 at 11:00pm
When it comes down to it, there are no good reasons not to see the doctor, only excuses. When was...
180 4 44 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 3rd, 2015 at 6:06pm
1 in 3 American kids are overweight or obese, but our American Heart Association Teaching Gardens are working to change...