Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
68 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 6:00pm
Inspiring story! Shannon Cockrell shares her journey after her child was diagnosed with Tetralogy of Fallot, a congenital heart defect,...
101 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00pm
Perk up the traditional green bean casserole tomorrow with the heart-healthy and tasty version.