The next time you tell someone that you’re on a low-sodium diet and they respond with something like, “that must be so flavorless,” I want you to ask the following questions in return: When’s the last time you made creamy dal? Or eaten matzoh brie? Or slow roasted pepper […]
- Six Houston-area school districts receive CPR in Schools training kits
- African-Americans at lower socioeconomic levels have increased risk of heart disease, stroke
- Future vaccine may help lower blood pressure long-term
- Moderate drinking in later years may damage heart
- Screening young athletes for heart disease
Find us on Facebook
189 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 27th, 2015 at 5:45pm
High blood pressure is serious. A healthy lifestyle, listening to your doctor, and taking medicine as prescribed can all help...
High Blood Pressure Month video feat. Lamman Rucker. "Check Your Man"
For National High Blood Pressure Education Month, actor Lamman Rucker, with some help from Frank and his wife, tells us what it takes to keep your family's b...
489 22 136 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 27th, 2015 at 1:25pm
The recurring debate over whether to make ECGs part of the pre-sports exam for young athletes made its ways to...