Valentine’s Day is a day full of candy hearts, red roses, cards and sometimes even surprises from those who love you. But the best part of Valentine’s Day is the special date with the one you love the most. This year make another commitment to keep your hearts healthy […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
537 126 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 25th, 2015 at 3:00pm
Reduce stress and keep your heart healthy by taking 15 minutes to do something you love today. Name something you...
479 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...