Doctors, other healthcare providers and hospitals need to collaborate on programs that help patients control high blood pressure, which is on the rise despite proven treatments being available, according to a new science advisory from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology and the Centers for Disease Control […]
- West Virginia requires CPR for high school graduation
- Deanna Linz makes heart disease her pageant platform
- Pharmacies offering rewards for healthy behaviors
- Poor response to cholesterol drugs may indicate blocked arteries
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Tech exec’s response to his debilitating stroke? He’ll soon be riding a bicycle across the country
Find us on Facebook
72 1 21 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 2nd, 2015 at 2:53pm
Did you know that if you have a healthy blood pressure level at age 50, you could live 5 years...
307 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 11:00pm
Kawasaki disease has become the leading cause of acquired heart disease among children in developed countries. What you need to...