Here in the Pacific Northwest, we joke that summer doesn’t start until July 5. That was the case this year, then we had a few weeks of “autumn weather” thrown in between now and then to keep things interesting. We’re now back in the thick of summer and I […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
155 2 25 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 5th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Although menopause is a risk factor for heart disease, menopausal women’s risk of dying from heart attack lower than men’s....
865 21 561 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Terri Burlin Allen and 3 othersJuly 5th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sugary drinks are the No. 1 source of added sugar in our diets, but it's easy to cut back with...