St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
666 17 456 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Terri Burlin Allen and 3 othersJuly 5th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sugary drinks are the No. 1 source of added sugar in our diets, but it's easy to cut back with...
639 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 4th, 2015 at 9:00pm
Added sugars are not the friend of a heart-healthy diet. Here are our best tips for cutting back on the...