St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘A Stroke of Creativity’
- Bariatric surgery improves blood sugar control in obese people with Type 2 diabetes
- Ohio lawmakers make it easier for public to use school fields, facilities after school hours
- American Heart Association statistical report tracks global figures for first time
- High fitness level reduces chance of developing hypertension
Find us on Facebook
71 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is being called a "game changer" in stroke treatment.
93 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 3:08pm
Scholarship applications for our Go Red For Women Multicultural Scholarship sponsored by Macy's are due Dec. 31st. Minority women pursuing...