With summer coming to an end and fall starting to roll in, it seems like everyone with a garden is offering up extra vegetables they may have available. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I have no luck growing tomatoes. Luckily, I have a few friends that have perfected the […]
- Global experts gather in Dallas to discuss CPR and emergency cardiovascular care
- Obama details ‘precision medicine’ research initiative
- Efforts to prevent heart disease and stroke aim to curb rising medical costs
- Heavy drinking in middle-age may increase stroke risk more than traditional factors
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: From overseeing stroke care to being a stroke patient
Find us on Facebook
173 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 12:30am
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is making great strides for children's health. Watch President Bill Clinton discuss their great...
192 2 24 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 30th, 2015 at 10:30pm
Nothing beats the impact of a personal story. Let’s show Congress how important it is to make sure the National...