When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Event encourages Latinas to take control of their heart health
- New campaign urges people to call 911 at first sign of heart attack
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Camper. Hiker. Triathlete. And at 23, a stroke survivor
- AHA mourns passing of cardiac surgeon killed at hospital
- Telethon to raise awareness of stroke and aphasia and support stroke organizations
Find us on Facebook
341 2 55 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 22nd, 2015 at 6:12pm
Over the years, there have been a countless number of medical advances for stroke patients. Because of them, hundreds of...
159 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 22nd, 2015 at 3:00pm
The data speaks for itself. How is your community working to keep our kids healthy?