When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
458 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...
924 9 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 2:14pm
Two birds. One stone. By living a heart smart lifestyle you’re also taking care of your brain health. Learn about...