When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
271 14 53 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 11:00pm
It might seem like something out of the future, but a neurologist miles away can now virtually diagnose and prescribe...
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 8:22pm341 10 View on Facebook
What is a stroke hits when you are young? Check out this inspiring story about a young survivor.