If you read my post last week, you are familiar with setting manageable goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the thought of exercise. But what about those people who continually set goals they can achieve in order to remain comfortable and successful? Well, today’s post […]
- Researcher Hall honored for work in high blood pressure, obesity
- Institute of Medicine report provides strategies for improving cardiac arrest survival
- Alliance celebrates 10 years, looks to get kids moving more
- Guidelines urge new approach to treating worst strokes
- PTSD, trauma may raise heart, stroke risk in women
Find us on Facebook
146 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJune 30th, 2015 at 2:52pm
Op-Ed on how we can fight childhood obesity from our CEO, Nancy Brown and co-founder of the The Alliance for...
286 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJune 30th, 2015 at 1:00pm
A shocking 870,000 new heart failure cases are diagnosed annually in the U.S. alone. Do you know the symptoms to...