Here in the Pacific Northwest, we joke that summer doesn’t start until July 5. That was the case this year, then we had a few weeks of “autumn weather” thrown in between now and then to keep things interesting. We’re now back in the thick of summer and I […]
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
- Heart attack risk in menopausal women
- Albert named Healthcare Volunteer of the Year
Find us on Facebook
131 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 2:00pm
Our recent survey revealed caregivers of heart failure patients tend to be better educated on the disease than patients themselves....
195 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 1:06am
Think baby food is difficult to make? Think again. What is your favorite combination?
DIY Baby Food Puree
Don't cook?! No problem! This fun video takes parents through the baby food making process that increases their little one's fruit and veggie consumption and...