This week was the deadline for food companies to meet more stringent criteria limiting added sugar, sodium, total calories and raising minimum dietary fiber requirements for foods bearing the American Heart Association’s Heart-Check mark. AHA formulates and periodically revises its own Heart-Check criteria for different food categories based on sound […]
- Institute of Medicine report provides strategies for improving cardiac arrest survival
- Alliance celebrates 10 years, looks to get kids moving more
- Guidelines urge new approach to treating worst strokes
- PTSD, trauma may raise heart, stroke risk in women
- Sacco earns organization’s highest award for decades of service
Find us on Facebook
90 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJune 30th, 2015 at 2:52pm
Op-Ed on how we can fight childhood obesity from our CEO, Nancy Brown and co-founder of the The Alliance for...
248 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJune 30th, 2015 at 1:00pm
A shocking 870,000 new heart failure cases are diagnosed annually in the U.S. alone. Do you know the symptoms to...