Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Global experts gather in Dallas to discuss CPR and emergency cardiovascular care
- Obama details ‘precision medicine’ research initiative
- Efforts to prevent heart disease and stroke aim to curb rising medical costs
- Heavy drinking in middle-age may increase stroke risk more than traditional factors
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: From overseeing stroke care to being a stroke patient
Find us on Facebook
170 5 20 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 4:30pm
The President hopes this new research effort will help develop personalized treatments to prevent and treat disease. Read more about...
182 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 2:31pm
In honor of the big game tomorrow, let's take a lesson from legendary quarterback Kurt Warner on how he manages...