Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Harnessing the immune system to prevent heart disease
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: At 11, she’s on her 4th pacemaker; and that’s only part of her story
- Groups push for expanded telestroke coverage
- Metabolic abnormalities may increase risk in black women
- Support group, home exercise improves mobility for PAD patients
Find us on Facebook
198 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 21st, 2015 at 10:24pm
QUICK! What are the signs of a stroke and what do you do if you suspect someone is having a...
733 5 57 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Bilal HassanMay 21st, 2015 at 1:28pm
Ten-year-old Lauren Lindberg never met her maternal grandfather, who died of a heart attack at age 37. She jumps rope...