Rose Marie Robertson, M.D., Chief Science Officer of the American Heart Association, testified at a Food and Drug Administration public hearing Tuesday to address gaps in how certain groups of people are represented in research trials used in drug and medical device approval applications. She also addressed how safety […]
- New initiative to get heart, stroke treatment guidelines to patients faster
- Researcher to highlight for legislators the importance of research funding
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
Find us on Facebook
192 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Double whammy: When you have type 2 diabetes, your risk for heart attack and stroke goes up. Learn the risk...
785 28 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 2:33pm
Woosah. Woosah. Too much stress can damage your heart. Try these tricks to keep calm. How do you chill out...