Rose Marie Robertson, M.D., Chief Science Officer of the American Heart Association, testified at a Food and Drug Administration public hearing Tuesday to address gaps in how certain groups of people are represented in research trials used in drug and medical device approval applications. She also addressed how safety […]
- A faster way to diagnose stroke in kids
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
Find us on Facebook
607 16 415 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Terri Burlin Allen and 3 othersJuly 5th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Sugary drinks are the No. 1 source of added sugar in our diets, but it's easy to cut back with...
629 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 4th, 2015 at 9:00pm
Added sugars are not the friend of a heart-healthy diet. Here are our best tips for cutting back on the...