As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- West Virginia requires CPR for high school graduation
- Deanna Linz makes heart disease her pageant platform
- Pharmacies offering rewards for healthy behaviors
- Poor response to cholesterol drugs may indicate blocked arteries
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Tech exec’s response to his debilitating stroke? He’ll soon be riding a bicycle across the country
Find us on Facebook
224 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 11:00pm
Kawasaki disease has become the leading cause of acquired heart disease among children in developed countries. What you need to...
100 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 8:33pm
Do you have peripheral artery disease (PAD)? Help us create better resources for you by telling us - how are...