As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- New initiative to get heart, stroke treatment guidelines to patients faster
- Researcher to highlight for legislators the importance of research funding
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
Find us on Facebook
239 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Double whammy: When you have type 2 diabetes, your risk for heart attack and stroke goes up. Learn the risk...
853 29 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 2:33pm
Woosah. Woosah. Too much stress can damage your heart. Try these tricks to keep calm. How do you chill out...