As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Payment model seeks to cut cardiovascular disease
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: She loves New York with all of her (revived) heart
- Twitter chat: Lowering blood pressure among minorities
- Six Houston-area school districts receive CPR in Schools training kits
- African-Americans at lower socioeconomic levels have increased risk of heart disease, stroke
Find us on Facebook
1272 9 475 View on Facebook
American Heart Association with Maria OrtizMay 28th, 2015 at 8:11pm
Get your fear in check. (image copyright: ffffound.com)
1710 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 28th, 2015 at 3:08pm
This colorful, festive and flavorful vegetarian dish is easy to make and full of heart healthy super foods.
447 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMay 27th, 2015 at 5:45pm
High blood pressure is serious. A healthy lifestyle, listening to your doctor, and taking medicine as prescribed can all help...
High Blood Pressure Month video feat. Lamman Rucker. "Check Your Man"
For National High Blood Pressure Education Month, actor Lamman Rucker, with some help from Frank and his wife, tells us what it takes to keep your family's b...