Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Research fixed her heart, filled it with joy by enabling her to become a mom
- Pedometer step count better than physical activity self-reports for predicting weight loss
- Better midlife fitness may slow brain aging
- New initiative to educate Hispanics about health issues
- Guidelines for blood thinner use could impact nearly all women and seniors with AFib
Find us on Facebook
45 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Struggling to get your child to eat enough fruits & veggies? Learn how making color swaps can help.
A Rainbow a Day
This is "A Rainbow a Day" by Parent Toolkit on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
276 3 View on Facebook