Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- West Virginia requires CPR for high school graduation
- Deanna Linz makes heart disease her pageant platform
- Pharmacies offering rewards for healthy behaviors
- Poor response to cholesterol drugs may indicate blocked arteries
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Tech exec’s response to his debilitating stroke? He’ll soon be riding a bicycle across the country
Find us on Facebook
140 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 11:00pm
Kawasaki disease has become the leading cause of acquired heart disease among children in developed countries. What you need to...
76 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 8:33pm
Do you have peripheral artery disease (PAD)? Help us create better resources for you by telling us - how are...