Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
- Healthy diet linked to decreased blood-pressure measurements
- People who gained weight after quitting smoking still had lower death risk
- New wireless ECG saves treatment time for people with severe heart attacks
- New leadless pacemaker safe, reliable
Find us on Facebook
53 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 21st, 2014 at 1:05am
Last chance to vote for your favorite iPhone case! We'll put the winner in our ShopHeart store. Better hurry, voting...
156 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 20th, 2014 at 10:26pm
Attention healthcare professionals: Learn more about the 2013 ACC/AHA Guidelines on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol. Join our webinar on...