The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
- Ability to balance on one leg may reflect brain health and stroke risk
- Harry Fozzard, pioneer in the study of cardiac muscle activity, dies
Find us on Facebook
286 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 11:33pm
Do you know what causes heart disease in women? What about the survival rate? Or whether women of all ethnicities...
259 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 7:30pm
This is being called a "game changer" in stroke treatment.