If you read my post last week, you are familiar with setting manageable goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the thought of exercise. But what about those people who continually set goals they can achieve in order to remain comfortable and successful? Well, today’s post […]
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘A Stroke of Creativity’
- Bariatric surgery improves blood sugar control in obese people with Type 2 diabetes
- Ohio lawmakers make it easier for public to use school fields, facilities after school hours
- American Heart Association statistical report tracks global figures for first time
- High fitness level reduces chance of developing hypertension
Find us on Facebook
23 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 18th, 2014 at 3:08pm
Scholarship applications for our Go Red For Women Multicultural Scholarship sponsored by Macy's are due Dec. 31st. Minority women pursuing...
139 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 17th, 2014 at 11:30pm
Health Magazine has a few tips for staying healthy during the holidays. Snack well, friends.