If you read my post last week, you are familiar with setting manageable goals for yourself in order to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the thought of exercise. But what about those people who continually set goals they can achieve in order to remain comfortable and successful? Well, today’s post […]
- Wireless pacemaker using new technology found effective and safe in most patients
- Basketball league helps African-American men control blood pressure
- More high school athletes using smokeless tobacco
- CVS says its halt in cigarette sales reduced sales at other retailers
- Vietnam vet’s life after his own death on the battlefield
Find us on Facebook
71 1 14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Our recent survey brought to light a long list of challenges associated with heart failure, but there are steps you...
256 3 50 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationSeptember 4th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Vietnam veteran Sonny Herr lived with shrapnel in his heart for more than four decades, until he needed bypass surgery...