As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
Find us on Facebook
78 24 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 10th, 2015 at 5:26pm
Family history can be a major risk factor for high blood pressure. But you can take steps to control it...
430 20 200 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm
The amount of psoriasis a person has on their skin may be related to the amount of inflammation in their...