The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Future one-time treatment could lower cholesterol for life
- Her name is Faith, and research helped fix her heart and her mom’s
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
Find us on Facebook
259 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Are you like so many who lack workout motivation? Apparently there's scientifically proven ways to motivate yourself. Let us know...
167 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 21st, 2014 at 11:54pm
Patient research provides suggestions on care after stroke.