The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Expanding health insurance long term would increase high blood pressure treatment, save lives
- Volunteers helped oversee creation of ‘Life is Why’ campaign
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Bugher Foundation Trustee Dan Adams remembered as inspirational, creative force
- Heart attack risk in menopausal women
Find us on Facebook
52 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 5:23pm
Here's how to beat the heat and stay active in the dogs days of summer. What's your favorite outdoor exercise?
154 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 2:00pm
Our recent survey revealed caregivers of heart failure patients tend to be better educated on the disease than patients themselves....
202 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 1:06am
Think baby food is difficult to make? Think again. What is your favorite combination?
DIY Baby Food Puree
Don't cook?! No problem! This fun video takes parents through the baby food making process that increases their little one's fruit and veggie consumption and...