The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
77 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 25th, 2014 at 8:23pm
Watch heart patient Laura Bell Bundy petition the medical community to find better ways to detect, treat & repair Ventricular...
Laura Bell Bundy speaks on the hole in her heart
Doctors found that Laura Bell Bundy had a hole in her heart when she was just 6 weeks old and diagnosed her with Ventricular Septal Defect. Today, she petiti...
83 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 25th, 2014 at 3:58pm
Nothing can prepare you for the way heart disease, stroke or CHD rocks your life. What do you wish you’d...