Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
116 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00am
"I enjoy working for the American Heart Association because it’s an organization that helps reduce the risk of strokes and...
276 4 34 View on Facebook
154 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 25th, 2014 at 8:23pm
Watch heart patient Laura Bell Bundy petition the medical community to find better ways to detect, treat & repair Ventricular...
Laura Bell Bundy speaks on the hole in her heart
Doctors found that Laura Bell Bundy had a hole in her heart when she was just 6 weeks old and diagnosed her with Ventricular Septal Defect. Today, she petiti...