Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Teen Battle Chef Program boosts academic, nutrition behaviors among NYC youth
- Hot flashes at younger age may signal increased heart risk
- American Stroke Association wins first prize for its World Stroke Day efforts
- Semi-veggie diet effectively lowers heart disease, stroke risk
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Research fixed her heart, filled it with joy by enabling her to become a mom
Find us on Facebook
544 11 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Currently, 21 states have legislation in place that requires CPR training for students before they graduate from high school. Read...
170 20 20 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 7:00pm
Did you know that one ear of corn has about 800 kernels? That’s a whole lot of goodness packed into...