Valentine’s Day is a day full of candy hearts, red roses, cards and sometimes even surprises from those who love you. But the best part of Valentine’s Day is the special date with the one you love the most. This year make another commitment to keep your hearts healthy […]
- Researcher Hall honored for work in high blood pressure, obesity
- Institute of Medicine report provides strategies for improving cardiac arrest survival
- Alliance celebrates 10 years, looks to get kids moving more
- Guidelines urge new approach to treating worst strokes
- PTSD, trauma may raise heart, stroke risk in women
Find us on Facebook
146 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJune 30th, 2015 at 2:52pm
Op-Ed on how we can fight childhood obesity from our CEO, Nancy Brown and co-founder of the The Alliance for...
286 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJune 30th, 2015 at 1:00pm
A shocking 870,000 new heart failure cases are diagnosed annually in the U.S. alone. Do you know the symptoms to...