Valentine’s Day is a day full of candy hearts, red roses, cards and sometimes even surprises from those who love you. But the best part of Valentine’s Day is the special date with the one you love the most. This year make another commitment to keep your hearts healthy […]
- Future one-time treatment could lower cholesterol for life
- Her name is Faith, and research helped fix her heart and her mom’s
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
Find us on Facebook
180 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Are you like so many who lack workout motivation? Apparently there's scientifically proven ways to motivate yourself. Let us know...
150 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 21st, 2014 at 11:54pm
Patient research provides suggestions on care after stroke.