Valentine’s Day is a day full of candy hearts, red roses, cards and sometimes even surprises from those who love you. But the best part of Valentine’s Day is the special date with the one you love the most. This year make another commitment to keep your hearts healthy […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
61 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 9:30pm
We know there’s more to taking meds that just swallowing a pill. Check out our resources for better medication management...
270 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 26th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Heart diseases and strokes total more than $320.1 billion in costs but did you know that 80% of these costs...