There’s been a nationwide outbreak of flu in the past few weeks. Our family has been spared as we all got our flu shots in October, but we have been hit by the dreaded common cold! Several members of our family came down with it over the holidays and […]
- New wireless ECG saves treatment time for people with severe heart attacks
- New leadless pacemaker safe, reliable
- Social media strategy may increase public awareness about donor heart needs
- More children surviving dilated cardiomyopathy without heart transplant
- Unhealthy behavior may be cross-generational
Find us on Facebook
42 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 20th, 2014 at 6:39pm
We believe everyone deserves to live a healthier, longer life. The world is getting smaller through technology and advancements in...
95 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 20th, 2014 at 2:30pm
No need to stress over Thanksgiving prep. Check out our collection of cookbooks for heart healthy recipes for every occasion.