There’s been a nationwide outbreak of flu in the past few weeks. Our family has been spared as we all got our flu shots in October, but we have been hit by the dreaded common cold! Several members of our family came down with it over the holidays and […]
- Irregular sleeping pattern may affect how teens eat
- Some ethnicities more prone to childhood weight gain
- Teen Battle Chef Program boosts academic, nutrition behaviors among NYC youth
- Hot flashes at younger age may signal increased heart risk
- American Stroke Association wins first prize for its World Stroke Day efforts
Find us on Facebook
291 4 48 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 11:54pm
A healthy blood pressure can add 5 years to your life. That’s enough time for an 8th grader to graduate...
2358 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 9:33pm
Currently, 21 states have legislation in place that requires CPR training for students before they graduate from high school. Read...