The United States is facing an obesity epidemic. Nearly one in three children and teens are overweight or obese and many are inactive, according to the American Heart Association. About 50 percent of U.S. adults and 65 percent of adolescents do not currently get the recommended amount of daily […]
- Event encourages Latinas to take control of their heart health
- New campaign urges people to call 911 at first sign of heart attack
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Camper. Hiker. Triathlete. And at 23, a stroke survivor
- AHA mourns passing of cardiac surgeon killed at hospital
- Telethon to raise awareness of stroke and aphasia and support stroke organizations
Find us on Facebook
341 2 55 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 22nd, 2015 at 6:12pm
Over the years, there have been a countless number of medical advances for stroke patients. Because of them, hundreds of...
159 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 22nd, 2015 at 3:00pm
The data speaks for itself. How is your community working to keep our kids healthy?