St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
54 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00pm
Perk up the traditional green bean casserole tomorrow with the heart-healthy and tasty version.
121 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00am
"I enjoy working for the American Heart Association because it’s an organization that helps reduce the risk of strokes and...