Rose Marie Robertson, M.D., Chief Science Officer of the American Heart Association, testified at a Food and Drug Administration public hearing Tuesday to address gaps in how certain groups of people are represented in research trials used in drug and medical device approval applications. She also addressed how safety […]
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
Find us on Facebook
25 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 9th, 2015 at 9:30pm
A survey released Thursday shows doctors feel uninformed about diagnostic and treatment approaches for the nearly 200,000 patients who suffer...
183 9 54 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 9th, 2015 at 5:10pm
It's Friday! Celebrate with this healthy after school snack!