Ok, so possibly you had just a bit too much to eat on Thanksgiving. Guess what? You are not alone!!! Most of us did. Koodles to you if you only had one serving and opted not to eat potato salad, mac and cheese, stuffing and candied yams! Did you […]
- High schooler’s texting system reminds heart patients to take meds
- Prehospital delays linked to more heart attack deaths among women
- Irregular sleeping pattern may affect how teens eat
- Some ethnicities more prone to childhood weight gain
- Teen Battle Chef Program boosts academic, nutrition behaviors among NYC youth
Find us on Facebook
152 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 6th, 2015 at 2:12pm
Factors like age, gender or race could contribute to your high BP.
366 5 68 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 5th, 2015 at 11:54pm
A healthy blood pressure can add 5 years to your life. That’s enough time for an 8th grader to graduate...