There’s been a nationwide outbreak of flu in the past few weeks. Our family has been spared as we all got our flu shots in October, but we have been hit by the dreaded common cold! Several members of our family came down with it over the holidays and […]
- Experts push for national registry for peripheral artery disease
- Severity of skin psoriasis linked to blood vessel inflammation, cardiovascular risk
- Many doctors uninformed about strokes of unknown cause
- Young woman kept asking questions after stroke symptoms – and found answers
- Officials testify on proposed dietary guidelines
Find us on Facebook
272 11 118 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 10th, 2015 at 2:13pm
The amount of psoriasis a person has on their skin may be related to the amount of inflammation in their...
138 1 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 9th, 2015 at 11:45pm
Too much produce from your fall garden? Learn how to preserve your crop during Harvest Week in the American Heart...