Five years ago I got a call from my dad. He didn’t want to worry me, but he wanted to let me know that he needed to have open heart surgery. After a few months of feeling out of breath on walks he took everyday, he finally told his […]
- American Heart Association cancels conference due to violent Baltimore protests
- New initiative to get heart, stroke treatment guidelines to patients faster
- Researcher to highlight for legislators the importance of research funding
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
Find us on Facebook
378 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Double whammy: When you have type 2 diabetes, your risk for heart attack and stroke goes up. Learn the risk...
1094 36 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 27th, 2015 at 2:33pm
Woosah. Woosah. Too much stress can damage your heart. Try these tricks to keep calm. How do you chill out...