Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Healthcare system must think outside the box to achieve health equality
- Long-term exposure to air pollution may harm your brain
- Proposed legislation could increase funding for physical education in schools
- Washington State to require pulse oximetry screenings of all newborns
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Reborn’ by a series of procedures, she’s energized to help others
Find us on Facebook
430 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 8:30pm
Fiber is your friend. Chowing down on fiber-rich whole-grains can reduce blood cholesterol and lower risk of heart disease. What’s...
887 8 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2015 at 2:14pm
Two birds. One stone. By living a heart smart lifestyle you’re also taking care of your brain health. Learn about...