Forget about all those little umbrella drinks and ice-cream sandwiches that you devoured poolside this summer. It’s officially Autumn and time to turn over a new leaf! The best part about this time of year is that it’s right in the middle of the harvest, which means grocery stores […]
- Future one-time treatment could lower cholesterol for life
- Her name is Faith, and research helped fix her heart and her mom’s
- High blood pressure causing more deaths despite drop in heart disease, stroke deaths
- Promising experimental heart failure drug reduces deaths, hospitalizations
- Days pass as Ginger Zimmerman waits for a new heart
Find us on Facebook
232 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 22nd, 2014 at 2:30pm
Are you like so many who lack workout motivation? Apparently there's scientifically proven ways to motivate yourself. Let us know...
160 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 21st, 2014 at 11:54pm
Patient research provides suggestions on care after stroke.