Doctors, other healthcare providers and hospitals need to collaborate on programs that help patients control high blood pressure, which is on the rise despite proven treatments being available, according to a new science advisory from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology and the Centers for Disease Control […]
- Global experts gather in Dallas to discuss CPR and emergency cardiovascular care
- Obama details ‘precision medicine’ research initiative
- Efforts to prevent heart disease and stroke aim to curb rising medical costs
- Heavy drinking in middle-age may increase stroke risk more than traditional factors
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: From overseeing stroke care to being a stroke patient
Find us on Facebook
192 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 31st, 2015 at 12:30am
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is making great strides for children's health. Watch President Bill Clinton discuss their great...
223 2 25 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 30th, 2015 at 10:30pm
Nothing beats the impact of a personal story. Let’s show Congress how important it is to make sure the National...