Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
Happy Independence Day!Published: 8:23 am CDT, July 4, 2012
- Recent study adds weight to the low-carb vs. low-fat debate
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: ‘Broken heart syndrome’ is real, as this librarian learned the hard way
- Kids also benefit from following ‘Life’s Simple 7’
- Football legend Kurt Warner manages his cholesterol risk like a pro
- A Million Hearts reaches halfway mark