Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
- Butternut squash pasta takes advantage of fall produce
- Statistical models used in determining flu numbers each year
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Amazing series of events helped Gene beat the odds – again
- Shannon Cockrell’s daughter has been her Why since the day she was born
- Patients counseled on genetic heart disease risk feel they have more control over fate
Find us on Facebook
69 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00pm
Perk up the traditional green bean casserole tomorrow with the heart-healthy and tasty version.
122 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationNovember 26th, 2014 at 2:00am
"I enjoy working for the American Heart Association because it’s an organization that helps reduce the risk of strokes and...