Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
Happy Independence Day!Published: 8:23 am CDT, July 4, 2012
- After-school programs still needed for 19.4 million children, report says
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Her tangle of heart problems were discovered in the womb; now 3, she’s thriving
- Weight gain study suggests polyunsaturated oil healthier option
- Antman addressing cardiology meeting in China
- Homes near highways may up heart disease risks