Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
Happy Independence Day!Published: 8:23 am CDT, July 4, 2012
- AHA, CHF join forces to help kids with heart defects
- Misdiagnosed with panic disorder, teen pushes for more answers
- It takes a village to control blood pressure
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After losing teenage son, family promotes CPR training in high school
- Motorcycle lover shares his story for World Stroke Day