Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
Happy Independence Day!Published: 8:23 am CDT, July 4, 2012
- Sugary drinks debate heads to Washington
- State initiatives and recent developments involving sugar-sweetened beverages
- TeleStroke units improve stroke care in underserved areas
- FDA plan hopes to close health care disparity gap
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: In Chase’s memory, family teaching others to know risks of sudden cardiac arrest