Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
Happy Independence Day!Published: 8:23 am CDT, July 4, 2012
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: She knew what to do when her husband, a TV meteorologist, struggled to say ‘nightstand’
- Study: Belly fat may lead to high blood pressure by affecting kidneys
- Giving healthy food a French twist
- Dallas, AHA career and health fair set
- Seeing doctor twice a year helps keep blood pressure under control