Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
- West Virginia requires CPR for high school graduation
- Deanna Linz makes heart disease her pageant platform
- Pharmacies offering rewards for healthy behaviors
- Poor response to cholesterol drugs may indicate blocked arteries
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: Tech exec’s response to his debilitating stroke? He’ll soon be riding a bicycle across the country
Find us on Facebook
200 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 11:00pm
Kawasaki disease has become the leading cause of acquired heart disease among children in developed countries. What you need to...
89 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 1st, 2015 at 8:33pm
Do you have peripheral artery disease (PAD)? Help us create better resources for you by telling us - how are...