Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Holidays are a great time to relax and spend time with family and friends, and I hope you’ll enjoy yours to the fullest. And if you plan to be outdoors, please keep in mind the American Heart Association’s tips to protect your heart in the heat. Happy 4th!
- Global experts gather in Dallas to discuss CPR and emergency cardiovascular care
- Obama details ‘precision medicine’ research initiative
- Efforts to prevent heart disease and stroke aim to curb rising medical costs
- Heavy drinking in middle-age may increase stroke risk more than traditional factors
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: From overseeing stroke care to being a stroke patient
Find us on Facebook
26 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 1st, 2015 at 10:30pm
Throw the ultimate Big Game party and keep the fare healthy with these tips from Women's Health Magazine. What are...
160 1 13 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 1st, 2015 at 6:00pm
Kids in Phoenix are gearing up for the Super Bowl by trying out the new version of the NFL PLAY...