The American Stroke Association and AARP are hosting a Google Hangout aimed at stroke caregivers on Monday, the day before World Stroke Day. The Hangout will start at 12:30 ET and will feature a panel of caregiving experts, moderated by author and American Stroke Association Advisory Committee Chairman, Hank […]
- STORIES FROM THE HEART: After surviving cardiac arrest, Butch Gibbs works to save others
- Heart attack risk in menopausal women
- Albert named Healthcare Volunteer of the Year
- Helmsley Charitable Trust honored for funding Mission: Lifeline programs
- Researcher Hall honored for work in high blood pressure, obesity
Find us on Facebook
146 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 2nd, 2015 at 1:06am
Think baby food is difficult to make? Think again. What is your favorite combination?
DIY Baby Food Puree
Don't cook?! No problem! This fun video takes parents through the baby food making process that increases their little one's fruit and veggie consumption and...
643 20 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 1st, 2015 at 10:29pm
High blood pressure, high cholesterol and blood clots, Oh my.